ESC-English Speaking Corner

ESC-English Speaking Corner
Move or you will be ZERO

Friday, August 16, 2013

Orangutan-handmade- Beautiful Germany woman

Free Felt Tutorial for Foreigner-tourist - student etc..

12 August 2013
 Two Germany guests in my Workshop= Pangkalan Bun - Central Borneo, Indonesia
 Yupp.. I knew them since we were have canceled flight  from Jakarta, fortunately they met me in my workshop after had great adventure to Tanjung Puting National Park .
Left two days in Pangkalan Bun, they learnt how to make orangutan handicraft in my workshop, I become their driver  :) visitting YELLOW PALACE in Pangkalan Bun and last day.... having the most delicious drill fish restaurant.....
My student :) from German .. take a photo before start the lesson..   :) Katja

Katja Schlegel ( with her hand made orangutan) and Patrick Varnica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment