ESC-English Speaking Corner

ESC-English Speaking Corner
Move or you will be ZERO

Thursday, June 20, 2013

SAVE ORANGUTAN SERIES ....

AFC- EDU- TOYS in SAVE ORANGUTAN's Program ....

 I have been staying in Pangkalan Bun   Central Borneo ( Kalimantan tengah ) since 2003,.the place where Orangutan get their real habitat,.but so far less promotion in saving Borneo's Orangutan , but I shouldn't give up... I'll do my best ( base on my passion on handycraft of course)  to do this promoting...

The reason behind my project is  making Orang utan more familiar with local people, local children through my cute orangutan keychain, and to educate students through story telling using orangutan  finger puppet .( I also produce orangutan  finger puppet !! )
...I hope they will start to love Orangutan and together We Save Orangutan ; Now or never.....
Male and Female Orangutan babies with pretty ribbon and Tuxedo tie :) ..nice ..? only Rp5000

Male and Female Orangutan babies with nice ribbon and Tuxedo tie :) ..nice ..? only Rp5000

for more Info  .......
call Me at 0532 27882
or 081349745203

2 comments:

  1. Unbelieveble! When I heard about felt handycraft in the first time, made in Pangkalan Bun, really invite my curiousity. I felt meet with my toy which lost several years ago. After visiting her workshop yesterday, I was freezing for a moment. Damn love her workshop and wanna back again.

    This is the most recomended place for everyone you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURE,,,WAITING FOR YOUR COMING..AGAIN TO MY WORKSHOP....!!!

    ReplyDelete